Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Boom Goes The Dynamite!

Well, that didn't take long.

With all apologies to George Clooney and Tom Brady...there is a new name atop the "Man-crush list"

CHARLIE STRONG
What a freakin' stud. Also, he's been the UofL football coach for about 15 mins and he's already shown more emotion then Steve Kragthorpe did in 3 years.

When he talked about the opportunity to be a head coach, he got choked up...so did I.

When he talked about UK, assistant coaches and some other topics...he cracked a few jokes.

When he talked about the how he plans to fix the football team...he spoke with determination and passion.

I'm mean I was going to talk about Christmas shopping today, but after that press conference...no way.

I'm not going to go overboard like some fan bases do and call him a savior and predict national championships and undefeated seasons...

But I will say this...I'm totally pumped for August!

Go Cards! Welcome aboard Coach Strong...sir!

Song of the Day: Leon Redbone & Dr. John - Frosty the Snowman

No comments: