Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color???

* C-R-A-P-B-A-G-S! Go Bags Go! Don't look now but the CrapBags have risen from the dead and have won two in a row to put themselves one game out of the playoffs with 2 weeks left. We'll need to win the final two to make it probably, but at least we've got a shot.

* The Juwanna Men are rolling as well. We're tied for the lead in the league after getting a 3-0 sweep this past week. Fantasy Brian is a helluva coach.

* So, December is here now, Woo! I love this month...but I don't love having to scrape my windows in the morning, like I had to today. Anyway, you best get your Christmas going people...24 days!

* Here's how Sherwood Forest is looking this Holiday season:
* It's time to start thinking about the Best of 2009 mix. There were lots of great albums released this year: Monsters of Folk, Wilco, Avett Brothers, Dan Auerbach, etc. Feel free to send me some suggestions and let me know what your faves were this year.

* Speaking of Monsters of Folk, check out this video for their song "Say Please":

Pretty weird video, but I dig it.

* So the search is on for a new UofL football coach and there have been several names tossed around. However, the one name that excites me the most is Charlie Strong, the defensive coordinator for Florida. If we hire him...there will be much celebration and little pants wearing.

* Preston Knowles and Peyton Siva will probably miss at least the next two games for the basketball Cardinals due to injury. Deep breaths, Brian....deep...breaths.

* Full update tomorrow on the status of my Christmas cheer spreading.

* For those of you in Louisville, there's a beer festival in Mid-City Mall this Saturday, I'm going to head up there with some of my amigos...you should join. It's also Bardstown Road Aglow...which is awesome.

* UNC vs. Michigan St. tonight...should be a good one.

* Also, Scrubs makes its return tonight. Some of the main characters are gone and they've added some new characters. I feel scared.

That's all for today.

Song of the Day: The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick

1 comment:

Wilhelm von Rall said...

I wanna hear about Christmas lists