Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Favorite Movies of the Decade

I like comedies...sorry No Country For Old Men.

5.) The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)
So many terrific quotes. The waxing scene will always make me laugh.

4.) Almost Famous (2000)
Fantastic soundtrack, better movie... got to love the "Tiny Dancer" scene.

3.) High Fidelity (2000)
John Cusack's best movie and one of Jack Black's best. The scene where Jack Black dances and when he harasses the customer are my favorites.

2.) Love Actually (2003)
This should probably be #1, but I had to give Anchorman the top notch. Still, I quote this movie more then any other straight man in the world.

1.) Anchorman (2004)
Since I first saw this movie...I don't think I've gone 24 hours without quoting it in some way. This was Will Ferrell at his absolute best. On of my favorite parts is at the beginning when he's just talking before going on the news. "I love scotch, scotchy, scotch, scotch...here it goes down, down into my belly"

Honorable Mention: The Life Aquatic (2004), Old School (2003), The Hangover (2009)

No comments: