Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

This is going to be a quick set of tidbits....but there's more top 5 lists to come.

* The CrapBags did the unthinkable and pulled off a stunning 50 point win over the Rickety Crickets in the championship! This now means the Bags are the only 3 time winner in the history of our Fantasy Football league! Tom Brady was the leader once again and he gave one of his most gusto infused performances of the year. Also the JuwannaMen won 3-0 again this weekend...I'm the Vince Lombardi of Fantasy Sports!

* I applied for my dream job today...Lead Blogger for Yahoo Sports' college basketball blog, The Dagger. I really don't think I have a shot in hell at getting the job, but man it would be amazing. I've already written my first ten entries (in my head) in case I do get the job. Also, I gave them a link to this blog, just for the heck of it. Feel free to leave comments on all my posts about how amazing I am as a blogger. Also, I warned them about the lack of editing on the blog...I'm gettin' that job for sho!

* Last but not least today, we have a new awesome youtube kid. He's 3 and he's awesome:




* Stay tuned for more top 5 lists tonight and tomorrow.

Have a good Tuesday!

Song of the Day: The National - So Far Around The Bend

No comments: