Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

I don't care what your mamma says, tidbit time is near...

* C-R-A-P-B-A-G-S! GO BAGS GO! After a weird regular season, the Bags got hot at the right time and earned a 4 seed in the playoffs. Then, by some Christmas miracle...Ben Roethlisberger was left on the Bags' opponent's bench and the CrapBags found a way to win again! Now, the Bags will play in their third title game in three years! Plus, we'll have a chance at some revenge this year too! Go Bags!

* The Juwanna Men went 3-0 this past week. Now, they lead the league by 7 games. If I pull off a Fantasy Football and a Fantasy Basketball championship, I think I'm a front runner for fantasy coach of the year.

* Has anyone seen the Target commercial where the Dad and his son are making their own socks that form to their feet? I can't find it online anywhere, but it's hilarious. When the little boy tries to walk at the end, I crack up every time.

* Here's some Christmas awesomeness from Jimmy Fallon, Horatio Sanz, The Roots and the Strokes' Julian Casablancas:

I love the Strokes.

* Also, here's my winner for "Best Christmas Lights 2009":

Sadly, that kid also won the "2009 Least Likely to Score New Year's Eve Date" award as well. Sigh, you win some...you lose some. Still pretty cool though.

* This past weekend, the Cards actually looked like a team that knows how to play basketball! Here are some highlights:

Of course, just when things were looking up, it was announced today that Terrence Jennings will be suspended one game because of a violation of team rules. However, The Card Chronicle is claiming that the suspension might actually be because of his decision to wear this shirt in public:
For crying out loud.

* Finally, today is the beginning of my Christmas celebrations. I look forward to these few days all year and I'm sure some of you do as well. So, in case your festivities begin today, I want to go ahead and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Song of the Day: Otis Redding - White Christmas

No comments: