Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Recap

Alright, let's recap the weekend and look ahead at what this week has in store.

Weekend:

* Friday night was my work Christmas party and I have to say I had a good time. Free booze never hurts. Also, I got to know some co-workers a little better. Good times.

* Saturday I went to the UofL game. Ugh. We're a young team that has lost all of our confidence, it's not looking good. I'm not giving up on the team, like lots of people around here...but if we don't start playing better, Christmas is cancelled.

* I watched It's a Wonderful Life on Saturday night. It's kind of embarrassing that I've never seen it before, especially because it's so friggin' fantastic.

* Yesterday was filled with football watching, wing eating, and Christmas cheer. I got some more decorations from my mom and began getting together the Chrismix for this year. Also, the CrapBags won this week, but need a big night from Frank Gore and a quiet night from Vernon Davis and the Cardinals defense if we want to make the playoffs.

* The Muffin tray has been delivered at work! Each year clients send us gifts at the firm. We get lots of fruit baskets and cookies...but nothing is better then the mini-muffin tray...and it came today.


This Week:

* Tonight I'm going to do some Christmas shopping after work, mainly because I haven't bought any presents yet. It's simply something that must be done.

* Tomorrow, I have a guitar lesson and then I might have to do some more Christmas shopping.

* Wednesday, I'm flying down to Charleston. Woo-hoo! Also, the Cards are playing Oral Roberts...if they don't win I'm going to the nearest mall to kidnap Santa.

* Thursday, Christmas shopping and Christmas parties in Charleston.

* Friday, Taylor and I will drive home for the Holidays.

* Saturday, Taylor, Lautaro and I will head to Murray, KY for some Christmas fun with the college gang. UofL plays WKU. If the Cards lose, I'm going to tell everyone what they're getting for Christmas.

* Sunday, Christmas at my Step-Mom's family. Unless UofL loses, in which case that will be called off....by me.

As you can see, it's all happening! Now, I hope everyone is getting in the Christmas Spirit because you've only got 11 more days, then you'll have to wait a whole year.

Merry Christmas!

Song of the Day: The Irish Rovers - Christmas in Killarney

1 comment:

Wilhelm von Rall said...

Saturday--

Mark Ingram won the HEISMAN!!!

ROLL TIDE