Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday's Top 10...

So I have nothing to talk about today...I mean really, I couldn't think of a single thing. Sooooo, here's a list of ten things that have gone on in my life the past 24 hours. I apologize in advance for the lameness of today's blog post.


1.) When I got home from work yesterday at 5:15 I sat on the porch for about 15 or 20 mins before deciding to be a little more productive with my time. In the next hour and 15 minutes I proceeded to not only put together my new grill...but also make a pot of PBR chili. It was the most productive 75 minutes of anyone's life...ever.

2.) The Headliners for the 2009 Forecastle Festival have been announced. They include, The Black Crowes, The Black Keys, The Avett Brothers and Widespread Panic. This is the best news I've received in a while. This festival has been going strong in Louisville for a while now...but I never imagined it would get as big as it is. I'm pretty pumped.

3.) My guitar lesson has been cancelled for today....but I did teach myself the riff for "I Got Mine" by the Black Keys last night...so I guess it all evens out.

4.) I discovered this game last night and it's pretty awesome....it might even be better then Boneless Girl. Nah, nothing will ever top Boneless Girl.

5.) 10 people have signed up for the Micro-Mini-Marathon so far! Hey you other people out there...sign up already.

6.) The NCAA tourney resumes tonight...here are the picks: UCONN over Purdue, Memphis over Mizzou, Nova over Duke, Xavier over Pitt.

7.) So Taylor ended up having to review a DVD of the security camera to see who broke the dorm vending machine...In my mind it looked a lot like this:

Sadly...I don't think it did. Still, it's a vending machine...a security DVD...really? Not the same as Centre's DPS...not even close.

8.) The Office and 30 Rock are on tonight...DVR them and watch the games. If you don't have DVR or Tivo...watch the Office and 30 Rock while keeping tabs on the games at commercials. You're welcome, I'm sure you wouldn't have figured that out without my guidance.

9.) Ummm??? I had a burrito for lunch.

10.) I got nothing...I need a nap.


I'm really sorry...I told you I was strugglin' today. I'll be better tomorrow. Blame it on the rain.

Song of the Day: Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
Beer of the Day: Fuller's - ESB

No comments: