Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm excited today...

There's no hiding it...I'm all sorts of jacked up.

First, in an hour and a half...Todd and I are heading down to visit Taylor for a "grown up" Spring Break. It's not going to be as fun or as long as Spring Breaks of the past...but it's going to be a great time. It'll be good to see Taylor and Todd, it'll be nice to get out of town for the weekend...and it will be nice to enjoy a few days off in warmer weather...bottom line....I'm excited.

If that wasn't enough...today is the official start of March Madness in my book. All the major conferences kicked off their conference tournaments...and the Cards started their March with a big 18 point win. They'll play either Marquette or Villanova in the Big East semi-finals at 7 tomorrow night on ESPN.

Also, the Cards finally got their due last night as they were honored as Big East champions at half time of the WVU vs. Notre Dame game.


People are so excited about the Cards...even NBAer Tracy McGrady has decided to join the fun...


That's all I've got today gang...I can't focus...I'm too excited. Enjoy your weekends and all the basketball! I'll be back on Monday with an official LoB Bracket Breakdown.

Song of the Day: The Hives - I Hate To Say I Told You So
Beer of the Day: Palmetto Pale Ale.

No comments: