Thursday, March 05, 2009

10 things I like and dislike these days...

I'm in a pretty good mood...I'm going 6 and 4...but some of the dislikes aren't even that big of a deal.

* Like: The Weather. It's 65 in the 'Ville right now and it's supposed to stay this way for the next few days. Hooray for Spring!

* Dislike: Going to the Grocery. I used to like going to buy groceries...now I can't stand it. I never get to buy anything exciting (except Gatorade), and it always costs me at least thirty bucks...it sucks and I have to go today! Boo.

* Like: Senior Night.
So after all that worrying about how sad Senior night was going to be...it turned out to be pretty sad...but it also turned out to be the best Senior night I've ever been to...and I've been to 15 straight. Here are some highlights:
The intro video for the Seniors...Earl's cameo is killing me:

T-Will promised four years ago that he'd kiss the bird when it was his senior night...he didn't let us down.
T-Will said it's not goodbye...it's hello because there are still a few championships he wants to win before saying goodbye. I don't know what to say....I love this UofL team and all I've ever wanted was a UofL national championship....make it happen guys!

* Dislike: Potholes. Ever since the big ice storm there have been potholes all over the city. I know Francisco is a badass and all and it doesn't hurt him to drive over them...but it's still annoying and Cisco told me yesterday he didn't really fancy hitting so many potholes....I told him I was sorry, but then reminded him he was a jeep and he needed to sack up. Everything is fine now...he's just so moody sometimes.

* Like: Pranks. So apparently some guy played some "fake engagement" prank on his friend at Yankee stadium a while back. It was a good joke...but the other day the guy got his revenge:


**EDIT: I don't know why that is cutting off the video...but you can also view it here.As far as pranks go...that's about as good as it gets in my book.

* Dislike: Coffee. That's a lie. I love coffee...but I gave it up for lent...so for the next however many days...I HATE IT!

* Like: Billy Gillispie. That man is an idiot...I keep thinking he's hit rock bottom...and then he yanks his two best players out with a two point lead and doesn't put them back in until the other team goes on a 10-0 run. I actually dislike the guy in every way possible...but I'm giving him a "like" today because he's officially taken the focus off of UofL football coach Steve Kragthorpe in the "What the hell is this moron thinking" category. Keep up the good work Bill...you "Lieutenant Dan" looking lunatic!

* Like: This commercial...

I'm sorry UK fans...I really didn't mean to go back to back...but that's a funny commercial. Probably not to you...but to me it's pretty funny. I give you permission to make a U.S. Reed/Denny Crum commercial...but most people probably wouldn't get it.

*Dislike: Mini-Marathon Training. I haven't exactly "given up" yet...but things aren't looking good. I've got some decisions to make in the next week or so...I'll keep you updated.

*Like: This video:

So the kid is all hopped up on laughing gas...but it appears as though he is drunk. Man, kids are funny...It's a good thing they can't drink.

That's all for today...Hasta Luego Ned!

Song of the Day: M. Ward - Poison Cup
Beer of the Day: Avery - Ellie's Brown

No comments: