Friday, March 20, 2009

March Madness Miscue...

So I'm sure a lot of you have been following the tournament games...hearing about teams you never knew existed, shaking your head at your brackets, etc. It's a fun time of year.

However, my co-worker Jason just informed me of something that is sure to put a damper on everyone's March Madness.

I think it goes without saying that Jay Bilas is the best College Basketball commentator in all the land.
I mean just look at him. Not only is he a lawyer, he's easily the one announcer who pays attention to the game that he is watching and tells you things that you wouldn't notice otherwise. Basically, he's the only announcer who does his job. Also, since he is a Duke grad you'd expect him to constantly talk about Duke and show an obvious bias toward them...but he actually is the most unbiased of all the commentators. He's smart, he's insightful, he's funny...he just tells it like it is.

So while talking to Jason today I was said that I wish Jay Bilas would call all the games in the tournament because he's by far the best out there. Jason agreed that Bilas is top notch...but then he said, Bilas would be even better if it weren't for his one huge mistake. That huge mistake turned out to be this (pay attention around the 48 second mark):

Yeah, that's Jay Bilas as the "good alien" in the back of the car. Turns out that this movie is called, "I Come In Peace" and it stars not only Bilas...but also the one and only Dolph Lundgren.

I dunno what to say about all this really...I just know that I'll think of this miscue every time I hear Jay Bilas call a game.

I just knew that there had to be something wrong with him...he is a Dookie after all.

Have a great weekend.

Song of the Day: Busta Rhymes - Dangerous
Beer of the Day: Pabst Blue Ribbon

No comments: