Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Facts

So I don't have a whole lot to talk about today...but here's a rundown of today's facts.

1.) Today is Friday and I love Fridays. Honestly, my favorite time of the entire week is the time right after you get finished with work/class/whatever on a Friday. You get to unwind and have a drink on the porch, watch TV, whatever...the next two days are all yours and it's a great feeling.

2.) I made a mix last night of Rock songs from the past decade or so. No Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, etc. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. The mix is awesome, but they just don't make gut-bustin' Rock and Roll like they used to.

3.) My grandma is having a yard sale tomorrow. Feel free to stop by, there's lots of cool stuff. If you really want to come get a hold of me and I'll get you the address.

4.) Monsters of Folk are awesome. This is an awesome video of them talking about other Supergroups throughout the years...

The Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young comments are my favorite. Also, the "Monsters of Folk" album is gonna be the shizz.

5.) We didn't go to trivia last night....so our streak of finishing in the money is on hold at 2.

6.) I went to the grocery last night and totally stocked up. I absolutely love a good trip to the grocery. My cart included: Beer cheese, bananas, waffles, powerade, bologna and many other necessities.

7.) A frozen cheese pizza is one of the best meals of all time.

8.) It's totally gorgeous outside right now.

9.) T-Will is funny. Here is a video he filmed on the night of the NBA draft:

Seriously T-Will, lets try to get you another year of eligibility.

10.) Kitty, Daisy and Lewis is the next album that I am going to buy. Check them out.


I'm off to begin my weekend...there's a glass of bourbon calling my name from my porch. Have a good one folks.

Song of the Day: The Hives - I Hate To Say I Told You So
GRE Word: Cadge - To get something by taking advantage of someone

No comments: