Monday, August 31, 2009

Life Is Good!

So most of my weekend was spent with a fever and a terrible sinus headache. However, I'm feeling muy bueno right now and there are a few reasons why...

1.) This past weekend was the last weekend that any of us will have to spend without College Football or Basketball until April! That my friends....is amazing. I know this year's football season doesn't appear to be that awesome for UofL fans...but read this article and you'll get excited for the Cards. They're still trying, they're undefeated right now...and dang it...they're the friggin' Louisville Cardinals! LET'S GO CARDS!

2.) The weather in Louisville right now is fan-freakin-tastic. No joke, it feels like October outside. It's sunny, but it barely got up to 70 and there isn't any humidity. I can ride with my windows down, I had chili for lunch and I didn't sweat once today. I hope that it doesn't get over 70 until 2010.

3.) This is the real winner as to why I'm so excited today...I only have to work 3 days this week and then I'm off to South Carolina to spend 10 days with Taylor! We'll be in Charleston for a few and then we'll be on the beach at Pawley's Island for the rest of the time. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait to see her and get my toes in the sand while loungin' with a beverage. Excited doesn't begin to explain how I feel about this upcoming trip.

Seriously...life is good right now:

Have a good Monday everyone!

Song of the Day: Band of Horses - Ode to LRC
GRE Word: Pulchritudinous - Beautiful

No comments: