Thursday, August 20, 2009

Top 5: Movies I've Never Seen

I like movies, I really do. However, there are a lot of "classics" that, for whatever reason, I've never seen. So, here are the 5 best movies I've never seen.

5.) Gone With The Wind
I'm not too upset that I've never seen this movie...but I just feel like I should.

4.) The Graduate
Dustin Hoffman is one of my favorite actors. "Here's to you Mrs. Robinson" is all I know about what goes on in this movie....maybe I'll watch it sometime.

3.) Pulp Fiction
I have absolutely no idea what this movie is about, but it involves a pretty stellar cast and most people love it.

2.) The Shawshank Redemption
Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins are two of my favorite actors. Also, I know many respectable people who have named this as their favorite movie of all time....it better live up to the hype.

1.) The Godfather
I know, I'm probably less of a man because I've never seen this movie. But, before you go yelling, "How have you not seen the Godfather?!?!?!" Let me ask you this, "How many times have you seen 'Dumb and Dumber'?" because I've probably seen it like 35 times, so in your face! (sigh) Yeah...I'm gonna watch this flick soon.

In addition I've also never seen any of the "Bourne" movies and I hear those are pretty kick ass. So maybe sometime soon I'll rent all of these and have a good ol' movie watchin' weekend.

Please don't judge me.

Have a great day people!

Song of the Day: Phantom Planet - One Ray of Sunlight
GRE Word: Adulation - Excessive praise; intense adoration

No comments: