Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let's just take a little break...

Yes, Rick Pitino is the talk of the sports world. Yes it sucks. Yes it was wrong. Yes I'm ready to move on.

Soooo, here are just so basic ice-breaker questions. Feel free to comment with your answers. Also, for the record...I love "get to know you" games.

Apple juice or orange juice? Orange

Are you a morning or night person? Night, hands down

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty

Ninjas or pirates? Pirates, I'm not really sure why...but they seem cooler and less sneaky.

What was your favorite childhood television program? Probably Ninja Turtles

Are you a collector of anything?
I collect bobbleheads

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I dunno, Lion?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to morph places

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Damn it"

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
Taylor

What's your favorite color? Red

What's your favorite animal?
Monkey, I used to collect Monkey stuffed animals

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Sure, why not?

Do you believe in ghosts? Oh yes, I should tell you sometime about the ghost walk I went on in New Orleans. It was insane.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? I'm sure there have been plenty. Goldeneye, Fifa, NBA Street...I really like video games.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Pay off my car and student loans, go on a trip somewhere with my loved ones...save the rest.

Have any bad habits? I bite my nails, I cuss too often and I get road rage sometimes.

List 3 of your best personality traits: Passionate, Easy going, honest

List 3 of your worst personality traits:
Competitiveness (I like that I'm competitive, but I take it too far sometimes), I wish I had a better filter, Lazy at times

Have any celebrity crushes?
Kate Beckinsale, Tina Fey, Natalie Portman, George Clooney (Jon Hamm is climbing the list)

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I wish I were taller...and less hairy

Any tattoos or piercings?
Nah

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Physically it's their smile, personality it's their sense of humor.

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Selfishness, cheap, gossipy, dull, UK fan

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? clean for sure.

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
Yup

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Louisville, KY

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd love to go back to England, but if it's somewhere new...New Zealand.

Name 1 regret you have: Not going abroad while at Centre.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
The lack of responsibility

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: The sense of independence and being able to purchase booze.

What's your favorite song of the moment? Monsters of Folk - Dear God

What's your favorite song of all time? Impossible to choose.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Get together for some drinks with good friends and listen to good music or play a game.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Nap and watch sports

Have any hidden talents? Yes

You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
a box of Corn Pops

What would be your dream job? Athletic Director at UofL

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Long healthy lives for all my loved ones, 100 million dollars, 3 more wishes.

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Sure, I think when I was in my teens I would have been pretty stoked to have boobs...I was pretty in to those things and I didn't have any access to them.

Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I have more clothes than most women and I'll change an outfit several times before leaving the house.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yeah sure!


Well that was fun.

Song of the Day: Christina Courtin - Foreign Country
GRE Word - Fulminate - To loudly attack or denounce

No comments: