Friday, January 29, 2010

My New Toy...

After a long wait, I bought a macbook last night. To put it simply...it is the balls! I've used macs before and I thought I was pretty familiar with them, but the more I used this thing last night the more I realized that this thing will do much more.

I'm in the process of taking all my stuff off my old computer and putting it on the new guy and while it's taking a while...I'm totally geeking out on it. Making sure I have all my songs labeled correctly, making sure they all have album art, organizing my photos...it's just awesome.

So yeah, this weekend I'm going to be playing with my computer. Is that sad? Maybe, but I'm totally pumped about it. Expect a pretty good post in the near future with songs, videos and pictures I've made on this incredible machine.

Have a good weekend all.

Also: My Morning Jacket is touring the South with the NOLA Preservation Hall Jazz Band this spring. They're not coming to KY, but they are stopping in Charleston on April 28th. Oh yeah, my last exam is on the 27th....boom baby! It's going to be awesome.

Song of the Day: My Morning Jacket - Easy Morning Rebel

No comments: