Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing...

I'm not going to lie to you guys...I have nothing to talk about today. Sometimes, I struggle to come up with a blog topic and then I eventually think of something. Today...nothing. So...here's 10 random things that have occurred recently.

1.) I went to Cumberland Brews last night...Mr. Bitters is a delicious beer.

2.) I finally got my financial aid money!

3.) School is going well.

4.) I'm going to buy a new computer on Friday.

5.) I had Qboda for lunch...it was good.

6.) I'm going to take a nap when I leave work.

7.) Modern Family is on tonight.

8.) T-Will and Earl won't be participating in the NBA rookie game...boo.

9.) I stopped taking guitar lessons for the time being.

10.) I have a new shirt on today!

I'm sorry...that was terrible. I'll do better tomorrow. Have a good night!

Song of the Day: The Beatles - Nowhere Man

No comments: