Thursday, October 15, 2009

???? of the Day...

I don't know about you guys but "Song of the Day" has looked pretty lonely down at the bottom of the last few posts. So, lets come up with a new "Something of the Day"

I have a few ideas, but I'd like to hear your ideas as well. The only restriction is that it can't be a pain in the rear for me to do this everyday. Song of the Day works so well because it takes about 1 second for me to think of a song. Beer of the Day was pretty easy as well.

Anyway, here are some of my suggestions.

* Picture of the Day - I'd just post a random picture to represent each day.
* Quote of the Day - I'll find an impressive, witty, funny, mean quote every day.
* Video of the Day - Similar to picture of the day...but the pictures would move.
* Fact of the Day - I'll just give you guys one fact...per day.
* Beer of the Day - We can just bring it back, I don't think we lost any readers because we did that every day.
* Brian Fact of the Day - I'll just tell you something you may not know about me...once a day.
* Favorite of the Day - Each day I'll inform you of my favorite...ice cream flavor, cartoon character, etc.

Alright, now you guys should comment and let me know if you have any ideas (or your thoughts on the ones I listed above). Once I get all the ideas I'll tell you which one is the winner. Also, if I can't decide...I'll have an awesome poll and we can all vote.

I think this is going to be good.

Also, 30 Rock is on tonight...Woo!

Song of the Day: Jurassic 5 - What's Golden

1 comment:

Doug said...

How about question of the day? Either a question for people to actually answer (What is your favorite form of adult beverage? Do I need a haircut?)- or one just to make people think (What the hell is wrong with me/you?)

I like the quote of the day idea a lot, though. "Not at the table Carlos."