Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Let's get it...

* Right off the bat I want to inform you guys that I don't have many tidbits today. I thought of about 15 tidbits over the weekend...but I didn't write any of them down...so now I have like 3. Oh well.

* The CrapBags fell again this week and now sit in last place. There needs to be a shakeup really soon. I look like a fool...


* Taylor is off to East Lansing, Michigan this weekend to present a paper at a grad school conference. I'm not sure how stoked she is about the long car ride, but it's a pretty cool thing to do. Way to go fiance.

* Here's a hilarious picture of Earl Clark getting his first taste of "rookie hazing" in the NBA.
There's always money in the banana stand.

* So because he continues to take the UofL football program to new lows every single day and because he appears to be a moron...I've started blaming everything on Steve Kragthorpe:

I get stuck at a red light? "Thanks a lot Kragthorpe"
I burn my mouth on some coffee..."Thanks Steve"
I have to stand up..."I hate you Kragthorpe"
I have to wear pants to work "Go to hell Krags"

It may be harsh, but it's not my fault he sucks. You should try it out sometime...also, I saw this today. People are catching on.

* Big week for Ben and Megs as they find out there bar results on Friday. Ahhh! Good luck you two.

* I ordered a new keg for the kegerator today.

* I need a haircut.

* Cumberland Brues-day tonight!

* I told you I didn't have much today.

Have a good one.

Song of the Day: Cabin - I Was Here
Beer of the Day: Founders - Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale

No comments: