Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Boom Goes The Dynamite...

* The Bags pulled off a big win this week, moving to 2-3 on the season. Even though we won, we're still not scoring a lot of points...A drastic change maybe coming...like benching Tom Brady. GASP!

* Anyone else still pissed at Don Draper after this week's Mad Men episode? He was such an ass. The show is super frustrating because you want to like Don so badly, but every time he gets going in the right direction...it all just comes crumbling down. Hopefully he turns things around soon.

* I get to see Taylor a week from tomorrow! There aren't words to express how much I'm looking forward to it.

* The new season of 30 Rock premiers on Thursday. I watch a lot of shows and I like a lot of shows but this one is probably my favorite. I'm excited to see what the new season has in store for us.

* Do you guys like the "Song of the Day" and "Beer of the Day"? Ever since I've switched back from the GRE Words, I haven't really been feeling the "Beer of the Day" I think I'm gonna re-evaluate some things. So for now, no beer of the day.

* UofL starts basketball practice on Friday. Boo-Yah. After possibly the worst off-season of all time, It will be exciting to get back in the gym and just play some freakin' basketball.

* Anyone up for a "No-Shave November" contest? Basically whoever wants to play will just shave on Halloween and then not shave again until December. We could have picture updates and such and maybe a prize for the winner? Let me know if you're interested. Also, a few trims will be allowed, but no full-face shaves.

That's all for today...guitar lesson in a few minutes.

Song of the Day: Beach Boys - Sloop John B

No comments: