Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Post! Woo!

Yeah a special Saturday post, are you guys excited?

I realized I said I would post before the end of the week...and then I didn't. So, I'll give you a bit of a recap of the last few days.

First things first, currently I'm watching UofL "play" football, which is similar to being punched in the man region for 3 consecutive hours. It's just awful. I'm a fan, so I still watch, but holy crap is Kragthorpe a moron. It's currently 38-10 with 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter. We have no timeouts left and our starting RB and QB are injured. We need Ditka, NOW!

Anyway, I got down to Charleston around 7 on Wednesday. Since then Taylor and I have really just been hanging out. We've gone out to eat, watched the office, 30 Rock, etc. Played some Volleyball, went to one of her friend's birthday parties, etc. Nothing too fancy.

It's really been a great visit. I don't get to see her that often and when I do it seems that we are just going and going with things to do. But this has all been fairly laid back.

We're gonna grab some food and go to the Movies tonight and then tomorrow we'll hang out and I'll be returning on Monday. It'll be sad to leave her, but luckily, she'll be in later this week for Centre's Homecoming! Woo!

I'm gonna go finish watching this magical game now. I'll talk to you guys later.

Song of the Day: Paul McCartney - Jet

No comments: