Monday, October 05, 2009

Picture Book...

Hello blog nation, how's it going? Well, I hope. I back from a busy but fab weekend in the Smokies. There was eating, there was drinking, there was music and there was a wedding. All in all, it was a really good time.

I took my camera with me in hopes of getting some good shots, but turns out...I'm not so hot with the camera. I always bring my camera when I do fun things and then I forget to take pictures or I forget to show them to people. So, today...I'm cleaning out my camera...and you guys get to see my memories from a bunch of various events and such. Sound good? Here we go...

Here are some pictures from my apartment, I was going to do a "Cribs" post one day...but I never got around to it.


Here is a picture from Dude's bachelor party weekend in Indy...

Last Thursday Lautaro and I got to see Yim Yames at the Rudyard Kipling. It was a fantastic show, (None of my pictures turned out...but I stole this one from "Kory"...I just wanted to tell you guys about it.)



And here are some pictures from Dude and Melissa's wedding...

Also, here are the videos of Ben and I playing guitar for the wedding...

Swept Away:




Here Comes The Sun



Good times all around!

Song of the Day: The Avett Brothers - Slight Figure of Speech
Beer of the Day: BBC - Dark Star Porter

No comments: