Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lame

Alright, there's no beating around the bush here...the blog has been a little lame the past few weeks. The number of posts are down, the number of visitors are down, the comments are non-existent...it's just kinda dragging along. Also, with me leaving town again tomorrow...things are looking bright for the rest of this week either.

Here is the problem, the blog is best when my life is kinda lame. When my life is just moving along I tend to notice little odd things that happen and then I can write a riveting blog entry on random things like the beauty of sweat pants! However, when I'm out of power for 12 days, out of town two weekends in a row and currently fearing that today's wind storm will knock my power out again...I just don't really get enough time to sit and think about the crazy things that go on in this world.

So, here's my promise to you remaining LoB fans. My power is back on, I've got cable, I'll get to see Taylor this weekend, March is just around the corner...basically all things are pointing to a calm, stress free, very happy Brian after this weekend.

While this post may have been a waste of your time to read and the Tidbits may not have been quite up to par yesterday...I'm going on a blog break until Monday....then you'll see a return of the annoying, ranting, sarcastic Brian that you guys and gals have all come to love.

Sound good? No? Well just deal...it's only a few more days.

Have a good rest of the week/weekend LoB fans. I'll see you guys on Monday.

Side note: I hope this weekend/time off/things getting back to normal will help improve my blog mojo....otherwise one of my friends is going to have to act like a stalker again in order to gain some interest.

Song of the Day: Paul McCartney - Another Day
Beer of the Day: Rogue - Mocha Porter

2 comments:

will said...

I'll have you know that I was in the midst of completing some of my schoolwork when I stopped reading, mid-sentence, and thought to myself, "I haven't read the blog today!" LoB better not die, or else I won't know what to do with my life.

Leslie Hast said...

Maybe you should line up some guest bloggers to keep us occupied while you're away. I know my day just isn't the same without a new LoB post, and that would make the sting a little less painful. Enjoy your trip!