Friday, February 27, 2009

Fail Blog

It's Friday...Taylor's coming in town...UofL's wearing throwbacks this weekend...I'm pretty excited.

So today instead of me rambling on about some stupid topic...I thought I'd tell you guys about a blog I look at that is always good for a laugh.

Most of you may know this blog, it's pretty popular and it's been around for a while, but it makes me laugh every time I look at it, so I feel it needs a mention.

It's called FailBlog.

Basically it's photos and videos of things that just ultimately fail at what they're trying to accomplish. Here are some of my favorites.

1.) Picture taking fail
2.) Parenting Fail

3.) Literacy Fail

4.) Advertising Slogan Fail
5.) High-Five Fail


As you can see, they're all really simple...and basically they all just point out really stupid things that people do and say...What a Country!

Also, some of them are a bit graphic and some of them may be a bit offensive to some people...so proceed with caution and just know that this blog does not endorse all of the things on that website...just the funny/non hurtful ones.

Alright guys, have a great weekend.

Song of the Weekend: M Ward - To Go Home
Beer of the Weekend: Sierra Nevada - Big Foot Barley Wine

No comments: