Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

RISE AND FIRE....COUNT IT!

* I'm not going to lie, College Basketball has pretty much taken over most of my thoughts. But for real, it's March. What do you expect?

* I don't know who keeps making these videos after every Cardinal victory...but this one is amazing.

Boom.

* You know what's depressing about my life? I have a much harder time eating an entire orange than an entire Qdoba burrito. I like Oranges, but once I get about 2/3 of the way through one, I'm spent. That is not the case with Qdoba Burritos. Hooray Health!

* Speaking of health, I realized recently that I drink more water then anyone else on the planet (I looked it up, it's true). I mean honestly on any given day I'd say I drink between 150-200 ounces of water. Does that win me some kind of prize? It should.

* I saw the Lebron James documentary "More Than A Game" over the weekend and I really liked it. I'd suggest it if you're into basketball at all.

* I took a pretty solid knee to the thigh while playing basketball last night and it hurts pretty bad today. I don't have to walk with a limp or anything, but I'm crying on the inside with every step I take.

* I read on Yahoo today that the earthquake in Chile shifted the earth's axis quite a bit and as a result it has made our days shorter. They acted like it wasn't a big deal, but I'm pretty sure the world is coming to an end.

* Looking for gift ideas for my birthday? I want this poster:
Yeah, they don't make it anymore. But I've always wanted it. If you can find one for me...you can also find your name atop the list of people Brian would like to buy a beer for! Make it happen.

* Here's a great article on Edgar Sosa.
If anyone has the nerve or is dumb enough to boo Edgar Sosa at any point during Senior Day on Saturday, I will hunt you down and beat the crap out of you. Deal? Deal.

* Taylor's home for Spring Break of Friday! Boo-----Yah!

That's all I have for today! Have a good one!

Song of the Day: White Rabbits - Percussion Gun

No comments: