Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness...

Wooo! I'm super pumped today! Anyone know why? It's because I'm about to embark on the best 10 day stretch of the year. As the weather keeps getting nicer, people continue to wake up from their winter slumbers to help me celebrate these wonderful days. It's fantastic, feel free to join.

Here's what's going on:

1.) St. Paddy's Day:
For me St. Paddy's began last night with the "Blessing of the Beer" at O'Shea's, will continue Saturday at the St. Paddy's parade and then will go out with a bang on March 17th! I love Ireland, I love Guinness, I love Jamison, I love St. Paddy's day!

2.) Spring Break 2010
I'm back in school now, so that means I get a Spring Break! Woo-hoo! Next week, I'll be heading to Charleston with Will and Danielle to stay with Taylor and celebrate the craziness that is Spring Break. While this one will probably be a bit different from the Spring Break trips I've been on in the past, it's still going to be wicked fun. We leave on Sunday and we'll be back next Saturday. Boom!

3.) The NCAA Basketball tournament opening weekend.
I love the whole tournament, but nothing is better then the first weekend. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be games all day long...and they are all significant. The Cards are limping into the tourney and they probably won't do much, if any, damage. But, they'll get a shot to do something crazy and so will 64 other teams!

4.) My Birthday
I've never been a huge fan of my own birthday, but I'm pretty excited about this one. I'll be 24, which is an alright age, but most importantly...I'll be on SB in Charleston and I'll be able to go to a bar and drink beer and watch basketball all day long! So, it should be a good day!

Alright guys, I hope you all have great weekends of your own. I wont have daily posts next week, but I'll try to stop by and say hello. If I don't, it's because I'm at the beach, or at a bar, or watching basketball, or having a wonderful time celebrating the best 10 days of the year.

Take care.

Song of the Day: LMFAO & Lil John - Shots

No comments: