Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

Sit back, relax and enjoy the tidbits...

* While the games in this year's NCAA tourney have been outstanding, the commercials have been pretty legit too. Here are my two favorites so far:



* The new She & Him album came out today. For those of you who don't know, She & Him is Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. I picked it up at lunch today and I'm enjoying it so far, nice record for the spring time.
* Also, Wes Anderson's take on "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" is out today on DVD. I haven't seen this yet, but I really want to...I bet it's good.
* I got my grade for my first midterm test last night. I was pretty worried going in and so were a bunch of the other students. Never fear, I got a 95% yo! I was/am super pumped. It's good to know that all of that SportsCenter is paying off.

* Guess what? I was officially invited to be a member of my brother's volleyball team today. I subbed quite a bit last season, but I was unsure if I'd get asked to be full time. I'm super pumped. Our first game is Sunday. I've got a feeling we're taking the Championship this year!

* Some of my buddies and I are thinking about starting a softball team. We'll probably be in a "C" league...that way we can focus on beer drinking and not worry too much about the game. The first step is finding a team name, J.D.'s suggestion is in the lead right now..."The Master Batters"

* The weather in the 'Ville is gorgeous right now. Kinda cool, but sunny and warm enough. I really liiiike it.

* Best part of being out of town on your birthday? It turns into a week long celebration! Woo!

That's all for today kids, I'll try to do better next time. Until till then...

Goodnight Canada.

Song of the Day: The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing

No comments: