Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Big news today...

* You are currently reading the 300th post on this blog! Holy Cow! I mean, that's a lot of blogging. So yeah, I guess we should all celebrate or something! Congrats everyone.

* Happy Avett Brothers Day! Their new album, I and Love and You is out today and you should buy it. In honor of the album being out, I've undergone the "Avett Brothers Experience" at work today. I'm on The Second Gleam and it looks like the new album will get a spin as soon as I head home. Woo Avetts!

* The CrapBags lost again this weekend and looked a whole lot like actual bags of crap while doing it. The team needs a shake-up somehow, but I can't put my finger on what's wrong. I'll keep you posted.

* Today's weather in Louisville is about as picture perfect as it gets for me. It's like 58 degrees, it's cloudy and grey...it's amazing. I think a porch nap is in my near future.

* It was brought to my attention that my 1/2 birthday just recently passed. Thanks for the card...none of you! But yeah, 23 and 1/2...that's another reason to celebrate today.

* Don't look now, but you might want to get out your foam tomahawks because the Braves are making a late season push for the playoffs.
Just when I thought Baseball was about over, it managed to peek my interest a bit. They're 2 back in the wildcard with 6 to play. Go Braves! Boo Rockies! (Because I mentioned this, the Braves won't win another game this year.)

* For all you Centre folk out there...here's a nice picture of Old Centre that fits the season. I found it on Centre's website and then edited it a bit to make it look cooler.
I love that place...I really really do.

* Paste.com has a great article about their 10 favorite Arrested Development moments. You can have a laugh with it here.

* Finally, I know most of you think I'm a dork for my weekend bender of Beatles Rock Band...but check THIS out. Yeah, that's Alyssa Milano playing Beatles Rock Band! She can be my Ringo any day.


That's all for today gang. Enjoy the wonderful Fall day.

Song of the Day: The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
Beer of the Day: Dogfish Head - Punkin Ale

No comments: