Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Vacation!!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Tomorrow morning I leave on my trip to South Carolina to spend 10 days with Taylor...I'm what we in "the biz" call, muy excited!

I usually get pretty excited about vacation, but I'm even more excited then normal because I haven't seen Taylor in a while. We'll get in to Charleston about 6 or 7 tomorrow and we'll eat, drink and be merry until Saturday when we head to Pawleys for some beach fun.

Yeah, 10 days of nothing but beach frolicking...
it's going to be fan-freakining-tastic.

Now then, while I'm all excited about my trip I realize that this leaves you all blogless for a good amount of time. So, here's the deal. I may try to sneak in an update post sometime over the trip, but I'm not making any promises...I may be enjoying myself to much to even touch a computer....but it may rain or something and then I could find myself with a few spare minutes on my hands...so stay tuned.

In addition, you guys should be happy that there is football on this weekend! UofL plays at 7 on Saturday and at 8 on Saturday Bama plays Virginia Tech. So, while you're missin' the blog...watch a ton of football and let that be your entertainment.

For now though....I bid you adieu. I'm off to see my lady and lay on the beach! Talk to you folks later!

Song of the Vacation: The Avett Brothers - At the Beach
Beer of the Vacation (sorry GRE): Busch Light

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Have fun I'm very jealous! Makes me reminisce about Spring Break...