Thursday, September 24, 2009

Modern Family...

Last night ABC's new sitcom Modern Family premiered. I had decent expectations going into the show and it was 100x funnier than I expected.

I would try to give you a brief summary of what the show is about, but I'll just let this video do the work for me...


After seeing the preview I originally thought that it might be one of those deals where the preview contained all of the funny parts...not even close. I think I laughed out loud at least once at every character.

I don't want to say too much more because I don't want to get your hopes and I don't want to spoil the episode for those who may want to watch it...but I just wanted to let you know that this is a show that you should watch...it's 100% LoB approved (after 1 episode at least).

They're replaying it on Friday at 9 (I think) or you can watch it online right now

If nothing else...watch it because Julie Bowen is and always will be a hottie.
I've had a thing for her ever since Happy Gilmore.

Have a good Thursday people.

Song of the Day: Monsters of Folk - His Master's Voice
GRE Word: Fervent - Greatly emotional or zealous

No comments: