Thursday, April 01, 2010

Blog Blues...

So...I'm afraid I've got some not so hot news. With school, work, my internship, getting married later this year, etc....I've decided that the blog will be coming to an end. When I started this blog my mind was full of great ideas to blog about and I had a ton of energy and time to devote to writing about them everyday. However, as the days and weeks go by...I'm simply not finding the time, energy and creativity to blog at the same level that I used to. The posts are shorter, I'm finding it to be more of a chore...and quite frankly...I think we're losing readers.

I know some of you will be sad about this decision...and I apologize. However, I signed up to blog to the best of my ability and right now that's just not happening. I think maybe the "Life of Brian" just got too big too fast...kinda like the O.C. Perhaps I just blogged at such a high rate, I emptied the tank too soon. You feel me?

Anyway, I'm terribly sorry to those who have read for so long. I'm sure there's lots of questions you guys have and I'd be glad to answer all of them. I will have one final blog "finale" post in a few days, but also, while I won't rule out blogging again sometime in the future...I can honestly tell you guys that I won't be blogging on a regular basis anytime soon. I need to just stop it all for several weeks at the least...like I said it just got to be too much of a chore. On the flip side I do have one request for you guys...I'd like you to just take a minute and think about today and what this day means....then realize you guys have been fooled. Now that we all realize I was just having some fun, I'll include one final line to dupe the people who skim the LoB and just read the first and last sentences of each post.

Once again, I appreciate your support. I've enjoyed writing for you guys and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading. I'm sorry it has to end like this...but I think it's best to go out on top. Take care everyone.

Song of the Day: Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye

1 comment:

Leslie Hast said...

I'm not falling for it this year!