Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wipeout...

I've added something to my list of things to do before I die....

Compete on Wipeout...
I don't know if you guys watch this show...but it's hilarious. Basically, they just take these normal people and run them through a few ridiculous obstacle courses. I like to sit there and laugh at the poor soles as they get smashed, tossed and roughed up...but I've always wondered how I'd do on the course. Should I just keep my mouth shut and stop insulting everyone because it's mega hard? Or would I be pretty good at it? I don't know...but I'm dying to find out.

If anyone knows how I can get on the show...please let me know. Also, you should watch the show when it comes back on in about 3 weeks...I guarantee you laugh out loud at least twice.

Have a good one, folks.

Picture of the Day: Wipeout's famous "Big Red Balls" claim another victim
Song of the Day: Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike

No comments: