Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday Facts...

It's the start of a new week....let's get our facts straight.

1.) Bachelor parties are fun. This weekend was a blast, the campsite turned out perfectly and Ben's bachelor party was a great success.

2.) Bourbon distillery tours are not super fun after a night of drinking. I enjoyed the bourbon tours that we took on Saturday, but I'm not sure the whole gang did. Twisty Kentucky country roads, massive amounts of heat, a strong scent of bourbon, bourbon tastings....yeah it got a little rough at times.

3.) I am exhausted. Not even a strong 8 hours of sleep last night could fully replenish my energy. Hopefully, tonight's sleep will do the trick.

4.) Major changes will be coming to the blog later this week. Stay tuned.

5.) The Louisville Cardinals baseball team needs a win tonight. The Cards play Vandy in the regional championship tonight at 6. The winner moves on to the Super Regionals and the loser goes home. GO CARDS!

6.) LeBron James is an ego-maniac. Seriously, you're a really really great basketball player and all, but stop being such an diva.

7.) The Twilight Saga is lame. Taylor and I watched the MTV movie awards last night and the most important thing that I learned was that I hate Twilight. The awards had some funny parts, thanks mostly to host Aziz Ansari, but the whole thing was a Twilight love fest....and those actors/actresses are lame. I dunno, I've never seen the movies or read the books...but those dudes just seemed like tools and it was annoying.

8.) The World Cup Starts in 3 days. Get excited! U-S-A! U-S-A!

9.) I am very very tired.

10.) I'll talk to you folks tomorrow.

Picture of the Day: Just like last year, boys. GO CARDS!
Song of the Day: Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

No comments: