Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday Reset...

Hey gang! How are you? Good, I hope.

I'm back from Charleston and I thought I'd take today's post to catch everyone up on what's been happening/is going to happen. Sound good? Good.

* Charleston was fantastic. The MMJ concert was unbelievable, we went to the beach, we saw "Date Night", we did lots of loungin' around. It was great to spend some free time with Taylor after we both finished super busy semesters.

* I'm now officially finished with my first semester of Grad School. It's kinda nice to go back to the 9-5 gig for a little while and I'm welcoming my summer break with open arms. Also, I finished my first semester with a 4.0! Sports school rules!

* The Derby was pretty cool, although it would have been cooler if my buddy Tom's horse would have won. But he did come in 3rd and Tom was on TV a bunch...so that was cool.

* Softball starts Thursday...its' going to be awesome.

* My work in the Athletic Department is pretty much finished for the summer as well. I'll work the Big East Softball tourney next week and I may do a few things with them over the summer. But, as it turns out, there isn't too much to do in an Athletic Department during th summer. Still, hopefully I get to do some stuff and hopefully I'll get to continue my work in the Fall.

* Now that school and AD work is pretty much done...I have no idea what to do with my time. Prior to last week I was busy like 24/7...now I have lots of down time...it's nice.

* I'm actually headed back to Charleston on Thursday. Rough isn't it? Taylor graduates on Friday and then it's off to the beach for a few days. It's going to be awesome.

* I feel like there's more news to share...but I can't think of it.

That's all for now. Tidbits served up for you guys tomorrow!

Picture of the Day: In honor of summer break
Song of the Day: DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime

No comments: