Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Monday's are super not fun. However, my weekend was pretty cool. Let's recap and look forward to some things this week...

* Friday I headed down to Centre to hang out with some old friends. Words simply can't express how much I love going back to Centre. It is one of my favorite places on earth and every time I go back I'm reminded of how awesome my college experience was. I love that place, I really do.

* Saturday I came home and headed over to Ben and Megan's new house! Yup, they're home owners officially. They're new house is a little further away, but it's not too bad. Overall it's pretty cool that they have their own place. Congrats again, Ben and Megs!

* Later on Saturday, I went to Ryan's state championship lacrosse game. It was a pretty good game and St. X beat Trinity for their 3rd straight title. Congrats again Rhino! Also, Trinity's PA announcer was/is the biggest tool box in the whole world...that just needed to be said.

* Yesterday I slept late and then cleaned my car inside and out. It was a long, boring task...but it needed to be done. Having a clean car is a pretty good feeling.

* Also, our volleyball team, The Law Dogs, took all 3 games last night. We're on a roll people!

* Now, we've got a new week a head of us and lots of stuff to get psyched about. Such as....
- The last Monday Night Basketball until the fall
- The Season Finale of Parenthood
- Team Shuck Fence's attempt at not getting run ruled
- Abbey Road on the River!

The only bad part about this week is that Taylor left for her cruise today. It's not so bad for her, but I'll only get to talk to her once between now and Saturday...so that's lame. Still, she gets to go on a cruise and she'll be home for good one week from today...so neither of us will complain too much.

Hope you guys had good weekends too! I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Picture of the Day: Congressman John Yarmuth speaks at the "Louisville Loves Mountains" music festival. I've met him before and he's a great guy. I'm sure he gave a really thoughtful, intelligent talk. However, I wonder what his crotch had to say?

Song of the Day: Band of Horses - Laredo

No comments: