Friday, May 28, 2010

At Last...

With a three day weekend and plenty of festivities ahead...there is plenty to be excited about. However, one thing has me buzzin' like nothing else....

She's coming home.
On Monday Taylor moves home...for good. It's been a long two years since she first left for Charleston and while there have been lots of good times and we've each grown independently as well as grown closer together, I'm not sorry to see the time come to an end.

Long distance relationships are not fun. Anyone who tells you they are is an idiot. It's hard and it takes a great deal of patience, understanding and trust. You also need lots and lots of love....and I've got a ton of it for that girl.

It wasn't always fun, it wasn't always easy...but it's over now. She's coming home on Monday and I've never been happier to see her.

Enjoy your three day weekends folks. I'll be back on Tuesday!

Picture of the Day:Song of the Day: Etta James - At Last

No comments: