Friday, April 16, 2010

What Should We Add???

As you can see, I've added a nice little poll to the left side of the page. This is for you guys to help me decide what the new daily feature should be.

A while ago, when I did away with Beer of the Day and GRE word of the day, I suggested some things that could keep song of the day company. However, I never got around to incorporating any of them.

Now is the time to give "Song of the Day" a friend. Here are the contestants..

- Picture of the Day:
I'd add a picture to represent each day. The picture will represent something I'm doing that day, how I feel that day or it will just be something cool or funny I've seen recently. For instance, today's picture would be...
I chose this because in 30mins I have to head out to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium to work the Spring Football game. Also, while I'm there I'm going to become best friends with Charlie Strong.

- Quote of the Day:
Basically, I'd just choose a different quote everyday. It might be a song lyric, it might be meaningful, it might be a movie quote. It would just be a quote everyday. Here's what today's would be:
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome." - Steve Zissou, The Life Aquatic

- Weird Fact of the Day:
My brother gave me this book of useless information a while ago and it's really pretty interesting. Each day I'll just share a fact. Example:
---The dot over a lowercase i or j is called a "tittle"

-
Life of Brian Fact of the Day:
Each and everyday I'll tell you something about me that you may not known. Today's would be...
---LoB Fact of the Day: I took a blind date to my senior prom

- Favorite of the Day:
I love playing the "favorite game." Everyday I'd just tell you my favorite something. It could be cereal, ice cream flavor, article of clothing, etc. I'd then encourage you all to share your answers.
Ex. Favorite Candy Bar - Almond Joy

So there you go, a little taste of each option. Vote for your favorite and then we'll add one to the regular rotation. If you have any questions or can't decide on just one let me know...we'll work something out.

Alright gang, I'm off to hang out with Charlie Strong. Have a great weekend!

Song of the Day: The Zombies - Tell Her No

3 comments:

Doug said...

Five different possibilities. Five days in the work week. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Leslie Hast said...

I'm with Doug

Leslie Hast said...

or just do them all every day