Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

Annnd they're off...

* My allergies are killing me today. Maybe it's because of the massive amounts of pollen in Louisville right now? I mean seriously...let's get it under control.

* On Friday night I went to Ear X-Tacy to buy some new tunes. I turned the corner to head to the "Rock/Pop" section and almost bumped into some dude. It was Jim James. I didn't say anything to him, but it was pretty cool. I kinda wish he would have bought one of his own albums, that would have been funny. To commemorate the fact that we're now best friends...here's an old video of Jim James that I found the other day:


* I've always hated Ben Rothlisberger. He just seems like your typical a-hole football player. Naturally, when he issued a statement yesterday, where he apologized for being an idiot, I was still pissed off. The reason I was pissed? Because he failed to apologize for his haircut!
Really? That's just terrible. How can you expect to be taken seriously with that going on?

* With college basketball winding down and school about to be through for the semester, I've decided that I'm going to finish the 2nd season of The West Wing soon. Also, I've decided it's time for my yearly viewing of the first and second seasons of The O.C.! I'm pretty pumped.

* Here's an article from SI about how studly Charlie Strong is...check it. Honestly, how awful was Steve Kragthorpe?

* I'm posting this last video for two reasons. First, so you can see some highlights of new UofL player Justin Coleman, especially the dunk at the 1:30 mark (The kick pass is from a potential new Cardinal as well). Second, so you can hear the most random selection of music for a basketball video ever...enjoy!


That's all for today kiddos! Enjoy your Tuesdays!

Song of the day: Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky

No comments: