Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 5 Baseball Intros...

While working the softball double header yesterday (I didn't get on TV, by the way), we were talking about the different songs that the girls on the team had picked as their "intro" songs. Naturally, our conversation turned to what song we would choose to have played while we walked up to the plate. Here are my 5:

5.) Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle


4.) Rage Against The Machine - Testify


3.) Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower


2.) Wolfmother - Joker & The Theif


1.) My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday


Obviously, I'd have to pick the right segment of each song. But I'd blare OBH over the loudspeakers, then I'd walk up to the plate like a total bad ass...then try to hit a seeing eye single. I've always been a contact hitter.

What about you guys? What would your intro songs be?

Picture of the Day:
To celebrate the fact that MMJ is officially ON TOUR again!

Song of the Day: Lyle Lovett - I've Been to Memphis

1 comment:

Doug said...

How about

I’m Shipping Up To Boston by the Dropkick Murphys
My Hero by the Foo Fighters
Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen
Broken Boy Soldiers by The Raconteurs (just the instrumental intro)
Baba O’Riley by The Who.

Of course, my personal music: I’m Too Sexy by Right Said Fred