Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick thoughts...

Hey gang, I'm off to work a UofL softball double header in a short while so I don't have much time today. Here are the two important things to know.

First, the UofL softball games are at 1 and 3 and will be televised on ESPNU. I will be in the press box, sitting practically next to the commentators. I suggest you watch the games because I'm going to do everything in my power to get on TV. It's not going to be easy, but I'm going to channel my inner Jim Carrey:

If I do get on TV, the first person to text me and say, "Hey, I just saw you on ESPNU" will win a prize.

Second, and most importantly, since voting ends in an hour...it looks like "Picture of the Day" is going to win the "What should we add?" poll. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and start "Picture of the Day" off with a picture to represent today.
Yes, today is Taylor's 24th birthday! Woo! I wish I could be in Charleston to celebrate with her, but I'm heading down one week from today...so it's not too bad. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, dear!

That's all for today, look for me on TV and wish Taylor happy birthday if you get a chance.

Have a good one!

Song of the Day: The Beatles - Birthday

No comments: