Friday, April 23, 2010

On to the weekend...

Is it just me or has this been an extremely long week?

Anyway, this weekend is looking to be pretty relaxing. I have to work a UofL lacrosse game this afternoon, but after that I'm probably just going to see if I can round up some folks to grab a beer or something.

Tomorrow, I have to work a Softball double header and then I may head to the UofL baseball game for a while....after that, who knows?

Sunday will be less fun because I have to work a softball game and then spend the rest of my time studying for my final on Monday. I hate finals and this one looks to be pretty tough. Luckily, I have a Volleyball game on Sunday as well, so I'll get to enjoy myself a little.

I love weekends like this though. Not too much planned, but enough to keep me from sitting on the couch all day. Who knows, something may come up and make tonight or tomorrow super fun...or perhaps I'll just watch a movie or something? Either way, this time of year is always fun in the Louisville area. The Derby buzz starts creeping in, school is wrapping up and the weather's usually nice (although it's supposed to rain all weekend).

I dunno what the point of all this is...I think it's just an expression of satisfaction and delight. With a long semester about to be over and lots of fun and exciting things (Taylor moving home) on the horizon...I'm just in a good state of mind.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Picture of the Day:
Happy Birthday, Will!

Song of the Day: Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent

No comments: