Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Need to Knows...

Hola Gang! Everyone have a great weekend? Mine was alright. I don't have a lot of time today, but here are today's need to knows...

1.) I am headed to take a final in about an hour. I've never wanted to take a test less in my entire life. However, after tonight I just have a short test in the morning and then I'm finished!

2.) I got some promising news on my future at UofL over the weekend, I'll share more when I have the time.

3.) Our volleyball team won all 3 games yesterday and have improved to 8-1 on the season....boom goes the dynamite!

4.) I'm totally exhausted right now. This semester has been a lot of fun and it's been helpful for my future and such...but I'm ready for it to be over. The 60+ hour weeks are starting to get a little old...luckily there's hope on the horizon.

5.)Tomorrow after I take my test, I'm headed to Charleston for the rest of the week. I'll try to blog once or twice if I think of it...but I'll probably be too busy hanging out with Taylor, going to MMJ concerts and celebrating the end of the semester.

Alright, I'm off now gang. Wish me luck on my test! I'll talk to you guys soon.

Picture of the Day:
Come on Charleston!

Song of the Day: My Morning Jacket - Mahgeetah

No comments: