Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes...

Hey everyone, I'm considering some possible changes to the blog. Nothing major (I don't think), but I just feel like the blog has been watered down as of late. I'm brainstorming ideas on how to kinda revamp it and add some excitement. I've got some ideas, but I'm just not sure yet. However, because of the way my mind works...I can't focus on anything blog related until I settle these possible changes. Which means this is the extent of your Wednesday post. I know it's lame, but I think everyone will benefit from this in the long run.

I'll be back tomorrow with some ideas. Rest assured, I am not quitting the blog and any big changes will be voted on by the readers.

Also feedback from you guys would be helpful. What do you like most about the blog? Least? Any ideas, comments or suggestions? I appreciate any and all input.

Stay tuned for more info. Thanks!

Song of the Day: Llama - To Believe

No comments: