Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

Hey-Oooooo!

* Hey Louisville, stop messing around with this crazy weather. Last Monday I had a snow day, last Friday I watched a Lacrosse game outside with a t-shirt on. Sunday it was sunny and 60 degrees. Today it's 34 and it might snow. Just make up your mind...this is annoying. I'm ready for Derby.

* I've been watching the West Wing like crazy lately. I've finished season 1 and I'm 4 episodes in to season 2 now. It's a really fantastic show. You really have to devote time to it because the dialogue is quick...but I'm hooked.

* You think this kid is going to be getting a call from ESPN anytime soon?

Haha, he's almost as good as "boom goes the dynamite" kid.

* So the Cards play tonight and I'm headed out there with my Dad after class. It's a big game and unless something magical happens, it will be my last game in Freedom Hall. Crazy.

* If you didn't pick up on it, that last tidbit was supposed to read, "I still don't have a ticket to the Freedom Hall finale against Syracuse on March 6th. If someone can come up with a way to get me in the building, I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life. Please, please, please, please, please!" Alright, just making sure we were all on the same page.

* She & Him are set to release a new album this year and they've already put out 2 new songs. You can hear them here. I dig.

* I'm really having a hard time getting into the Olympics. With just a few days left I keep trying to force myself to watch more of them, but I just can't. I've gotten into curling quite a bit, and I watched the USA v. Canada hockey game the other day. But, it seems like every time I turn NBC on they have some ice dancing event. It's just lame.

* Also, part of the reason I haven't been able to enjoy the Olympics is because every commercial break they show a promo for Jay Leno hosting the Tonight Show. Then I get mad and pissed at how stupid NBC and Jay Leno are...and then I turn the channel.

* I felt like I had another tidbit for you guys...but I don't think I do. Sorry.

Have a good one gang.

Song of the Day: John Prine - Illegal Smile

No comments: