Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

Lets get down to the Nitty Gritty....

* That's the way we handle business Cardinal birds! I know UCONN is strugglin' even more then the Cards right now, but that was an absolute must win. We didn't play lights out, but we played pretty darn well. Let's keep it going on Saturday vs. Rutgers!

* The next person who talks about how excited they are to watch "LOST" tonight is going to get a nice punch to the face (or a pile drive to the face). I know I don't "get it" because I don't watch the show, but let me tell you something it's not worth getting so jacked up about. You're excited, it's a good show...let's just leave it at that.

* My mac is awesome. I was having trouble with my Internet at my apartment, but I bought a new router and it's fast as hell. Also, I found out that garage band not only has its own guitar tuner...but it also allows me to hook my guitar hero drums up and play them as though I had an electric drum set. It's awesome.

* As manager of the Juwanna Men and three time fantasy sports champion, sometimes you're faced with tough decisions. However, rules are rules and if someone breaks a team rule...they must pay the price. That's why Lebron James has been suspended one week without pay for an obvious violation of team rules. I mean honestly, you know better then that Lebron.

* I have a marketing meeting at UofL tomorrow to discuss possible promotions for Lacrosse and Softball this year. Should be fun. Let me know if you have any ideas.

* The Heartless Bastards' album "The Mountain" is fantastic. Buy it.

* We're talking about standard deviation and probability in my stats class tonight. I'm not super pumped. Luckily, my professor is pretty cool. If he finds a way to makes this interesting I'll be mega impressed.

* Are you guys aware of this doppleganger fad that's goin wild on Facebook? Apparently you're supposed to change your facebook picture to a picture of the celebrity who looks the most like you (or who other people have said you look like). If I were going to do it, I'd have to pick Eddie Cahill....Tag from friends:
* It is amazing how much better my day is if I recite Nacho Libre quotes all day. It's the best! I love it!


That's all I have for today until tomorrow....Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss.

Warning: If you haven't seen Nacho Libre, not only will you not understand some of my jokes, but also we're not friends until you do.

Song of the Day: Heartless Bastards - Could Be So Happy

1 comment:

Doug said...

You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is my favorite thing to do - every day!