Thursday, February 25, 2010

Three Sheets...

Remember when I told you that blogging about college sports would be my dream job? Well that was a lie. I didn't lie to you guys on purpose, I simply didn't know that my REAL dream job existed. But, thanks to Dude (who told me about this)...I've found my true dream job.

You see there's this show on the Fine Living Network (FLN) called "Three Sheets" and it is awesome.

Here's how the show works. This guy named Zane Lamprey travels around the world...and drinks...all day. He goes to bars, breweries, vineyards, etc. and he talks with locals, drinks the local drink and basically parties. Wine in Italy, Absinthe in Amsterdam, beer in the Czech Republic...he does it all. It's pretty cool because each show teaches you what kind of booze the city/country/region is famous for and then explains how it's made or gives you tips on how to drink it, etc.

I mean really...not only do they pay this guy to do this...he has his own tv show!

The thing that ultimately makes the show, however, is Zane Lamprey. After the first few minutes of seeing the show I was afraid I wasn't going to like him. But, he's actually really funny.

You really should watch it a few times. It's on M-F at 10 and 10:30. Or you can watch it on Hulu. It's awesome to see how people drink around the world...and it makes you want to quit your job and start drinking around the world!

Also, there is a drinking game that you can play while watching...that way Zane's not the only one having fun.

Yeah, sorry college basketball blogging. I'd much rather travel the world, drink for free and have my own tv show.

Have a good Thursday everyone!

Song of the Day: Allen Toussaint - Fast Train

No comments: