Monday, February 22, 2010

Shoelace Problem

I've got a shoelace problem.

I have two pairs of casual brown shoes. These two pairs of shoes are worn like 70% of the time that I have shoes on my feet. Needless to say, they're important to my feet and my well being.

Here's the problem...I need new laces for them. They both feature just two lace holes (Aren't those called like eyelets or something?) on each side of the shoe. Therefore, the laces must be pretty short. The shortest laces I can find are for 4 eyelet shoes.

Anybody have any help? I've checked many different places and I've yet to find anything.

The first person to point me in the direction of 2 sets of brown, 2 eyelet shoe strings wins a special surprise. It will be really awesome with a value between 2-10 American Dollars.

Please help, my feet are worried.

Song of the Day: M. Ward - For Beginners

No comments: