Monday, February 08, 2010

Let's get things sorted out...

I'm not going to lie to you, I'm about 100% more busy these days then I was about 2 months ago. I'm still figuring out how to best manage my time and I think we can all agree that the blog has suffered a bit because of it. I'm sorry about that. Now then, let's spend today setting up this week and then tomorrow we'll get back to the grind with some tidbits.

Tonight: I have class and then basketball and then some homework to do, nothing too crazy. Also, Big Monday is looking phenomenal. WVU vs. Nova and Kansas vs. Texas...nice!

Tomorrow: I have work, meeting at the athletic department and then class. In addition, when I meet at the athletic department I'll be assigned my first set of projects to work on...that's exciting.

Wednesday: Work, possible stuff at the AD. Pack for Charleston.

Thursday: Flying to Charleston for the weekend. Woo! I'll get in around 4 and I'll spend the weekend with Taylor for Valentine's Day. Also, the Cards play at 7.

Friday: In Charleston..nice.

Saturday: In Charleston...boom!

Sunday: Back from Charleston...boo.

I guess when you break it down...it doesn't seem so bad. But, when I was planning it all it seemed like a lot more. Anyway, it's going to be a good week and it'll be topped off with a great visit with Taylor. So that's good! Anyway, just wanted to break it down so it seemed less crazy. Also, I've got some homework to do in there somewhere. But yeah, things will get rolling again for the blog soon...just needed a day to sort everything out and let you guys know what the immediate future looked like. Tomorrow, I'll have some terrific tidbits for you guys.

That's all for today...class in a few.

Song of the Day: Louis Armstrong - When The Saints Go Marching In

No comments: