Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Giggty Gig...

* I'm back from my trip to Charleston and as usual...it was fantastic. Taylor and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary (even though it's the on the 15th) by going to a cool restaurant out in the harbor, we went to one of her friend's wedding receptions and even took a stroll to the battery. It sucks to be away from her after seeing her so much over the past 3 weeks, but luckily Thanksgiving is right around the corner...so she'll be home soon.

* I have some disappointing news...No-Shave November is over for me. I urge those of you who are participating to carry on, but my journey will come to an end on Friday.

* Luckily, the reason for my shaving is pretty grand...I have an admission interview on Friday for grad school! This is kinda unexpected, but I assume it's better to get an interview then to not...right? Anyway, I'm excited and nervous...it should be interesting.

* My younger step-brother, Ryan, plays lacrosse and he had a tourney in Maryland over the weekend. Apparently, he must have played well because this was on an ESPN affiliate website today:

Blue Grass Bats junior goalie
Ryan U’Sellis (St. Xavier, Ky.) made a ton of big stops throughout the second half. In addition to making a huge stop in overtime, U’Sellis ran out two different shots while down a man to regain possession for his team in overtime.

Pretty cool stuff. However, he's actually a senior...but at least they got the last name correct.

*
The CrapBags lost again...we suck...I don't know how to fix it.

* Luckily, the Juwanna Men won 3-0 in their first week of action! Also, Steve Nash gave us 20 assists already for our game this week. I smell a dynasty.

* I listened to Christmas music while driving to and from Charleston...it was everything I thought it would be...and more. I have a big Christmas announcement later this week.

* Paste magazine is still rolling out the Best of the Decade Lists...Including Best: Producers, Books, Music Videos, Video games, Documentaries and Comedians. I love Paste.

* The Mad Men season finale on Sunday was amazing. It was easily the best episode of all time. I wish we didn't have to wait until August for the next season.

* I jammed my finger at basketball last night...it's swollen.

* I'm having Chili for dinner!

Have a great day!

Song of the Day: Spoon - Don't You Evah

No comments: