Wednesday, November 25, 2009

There is a lot going on...

Of all the times to get sick...now is not a time I would pick...not even close. However, I'm feeling better...not great...but better.

Now then, let's just run through some bullet points to get us set for Thanksgiving.

* Being sick when you have a job is way less fun then being sick when you are in school. I'm not really sure why, but it just makes you feel irresponsible.

* I hate taking medicine. A lot.

* Please everyone refrain from saying "Turkey Day" when talking about Thanksgiving. I can't stand when people say that.

* I have a lead on a possible internship in the UofL athletic department. BOOM! I'll be AD in no time.

* I decided the other day that radio commercials are possibly the thing I hate most in the entire world...why are they so loud?

* I watched Gangs of New York while I was sick yesterday. Seriously, is there a bigger bad ass then Leo? Maybe Liam Neeson.

* The CrapBags won and got high score in the league this week! We're still in dead last.

* I love the holidays

* The Kragthorpe era at UofL will probably be over by the time we talk again. Yay!

* Start thinking of things I might want for Christmas, people are starting to ask and I can't really think of too much.

* Being sick is lame.

* I get to leave work early today though! Woo!

* The Christmas decorations are up at my apartment, I'll share next week.

* You better be in the Christmas spirit by Monday..or else.

* Thanksgiving is a great holiday, enjoy it with those you love.

Song of the Day: Bing Crosby - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

No comments: