Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Some days I have tons to talk about and some days I have nothing. Today, I've got nothing. So here are a list of random things that have been going through my head/happening today.

* I'm starting to get pretty nervous about my grad school interview tomorrow. I don't usually get nervous about things like this because I'm usually easy going. However, I think my sense of nervousness comes from the importance of the situation. I want to get in to grad school...I want it badly. I want it more than I've wanted anything in a while. So, tomorrow at 11 a.m. it's show time. Wish me luck!

* Taylor is feeling pretty sick today. It sounds like she's coming down with a cold and I hope it's not anything more than that. Still, it sucks to be away when I know she's not feeling so hot. All in all we do a pretty darn good job at the whole long distance relationship thing...but that's not to say that it doesn't suck from time to time...because it does.

* I'm completely unsure as to what my weekend is going to consist of...which isn't bad. However, after three straight weekends of good times/travel...it's kinda depressing. I'm sure something will pop-up.

* My little step-brother got his license today. Remember how weird it was to drive on your own for the first time? It's super exciting and terrifying at the same time. The highway was horrifying and going in reverse seemed hard. It's kinda cool that it's all just second nature now.

* As you can see I added a groovy little twitter application to the blog. You're welcome.

* The Office, 30 Rock and Always Sunny are on tonight...which is good because the stupid CMAs kept me from Modern Family last night.

* I wish UofL would go ahead and play a basketball game. Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

* It's kinda cold and sunny today...this has to be the worst kind of weather. When I'm outside I need a coat...but as soon as I start walking or get in the car...the sun beams down on me and makes me sweat. I could really use some rain/colder temperatures.

* I'm going to shave tomorrow...it's a bummer.

* I think I'm all out of thoughts for now.

* Have a good Thursday.

Song of the Day: James Taylor - Sweet Baby James

No comments: